Thanks for your interest in working with us.
To get things rolling please do all of the the following:
- CONTACT and talk to a Redwood Roots team member (707) 923-1236
- Sarah Hartsoe: Farmer Relations Manger, Sarah@RedwoodRootsFamily.com
- Chris Anderson: CEO, Chris@RedwoodRootsFamily.com
- Roger: Swiss Army Man, Roger@RedwoodRootsFamily.com
- Hugh: Head of Sales, Hugh@RedwoodRootsFamily.com
- DOWNLOAD for your records
- COMPLETE three steps below. No need to resend us data or documents you have sent or entered previously.
Please note the following important related information
- Completed on-boarding (above) and information exchanged is a must before scheduling pick ups.
- Flower must be weighed and bagged into individual pounds whether they’re smalls or flower. Please prepare manifest in lbs not grams.
- Each individual pound labeled by strain clearly on the bag.
- Manifest and Metrc complete and batch fully ready for pick up before our arrival to the farm.